Wednesday 24 October 2007

sayonara to bsf 2007.......

Yeh.....yesterday was the last BSF class for this year. From today, there will be no more homework to do, no more lesson to prepare, no more need to burn oil till past midnight on Friday, no more alarm ringing at 4.10am on Saturday.

Next year, the new BSF term will start on 26 Feb. That is a break of 17 weeks! Wow, that is a cool 4-month break, the longest break in my 13 years in BSF. We will be studying the book of Matthew. This will conclude my second cycle in BSF.

I will need to start planning how to use these 17 weeks fruitfully & productively so that no precious time will be wasted. Time gone is time wasted, never to return.

To all BSF leaders who are still faithfully following this blog, thank you for assuring me I'm still in your thoughts & prayers. To those who are leaving BSF, sayonara & hope to see you again......if not on earth, then in heaven. Hope you will continue to read my blog & drop me an encouraging note now & then to tell me how you are getting on.

Lord, bless all these angels you had sent me in my time of illness.

tsk tsk

No comments: