Monday 28 May 2007

Me, a bogeh?

My teeth seem to be rotting silently without any warning......oh tolong-tolong, I don't want to become a "bogeh" (a person without teeth)!

That was how I cried out to my dental surgeon, Dr Un when I went to see her this morning. After checking my teeth, she told me the middle row of teeth on my lower jaw were loose & the enamel was getting soft & chipping off bit by bit. Dr Un did the best she could to repair my teeth by filling up the cavities. I was advised to use a tooth mousse a few times a day to protect my teeth. As far as possible, I must also try not to use the front teeth to bite food so as not to impede the healing process.

Eating is already a struggle for me & now I must be careful not to use my front teeth. See how challenging my life can be?

thanks for journeying with me,
tsk tsk

No comments: