Wednesday 16 April 2008

blog - new purpose, new direction

Recently, 2 BSF colleagues shared with me how this blog had helped to encourage someone in their church who was suffering from cancer. One of them said, "God is using your blog to encourage many people. You are doing a good job. Don't give up." This was indeed a very encouraging feedback. And a few weeks back, a senior BSF colleague also shared with me something which seemed like a word from God.

I have been pondering & praying, asking the Lord for His direction. If God can use me to encourage someone out there, all glory be to Him.

With this in mind, this blog will now have a new purpose with a new direction.
  • The purpose of this blog is that in the midst of their suffering, Christians will see God in every event & circumstance of their lives. God can use your suffering for His glory.
  • Besides using this blog as my personal prayer platform, I will also use it as a platform to reach out to fellow Christians who are suffering & hurting from the pain of cancer. Besides sharing my personal journey with cancer, I will also write some short articles to encourage all of us to persevere on in our faith in the midst of our suffering & pain.
Whether you have just begun your journey or still travelling this painful journey, be assured that you are not alone. I am with you in my thoughts & prayers. God is with you in your heart.

".........they will call Him Immanuel, which means 'God with us.' " (Matthew 1:23)

your fellow sufferer in Christ,
tsk tsk

No comments: