Thursday 12 July 2007

down memory lane - how the problem began

Almost one year has passed since that dreadful day. From today, I will take a walk down memory lane to trace the events which led to my discovery of nose cancer.

About this time last year, my left ear began to show some problems. It started with an innocent ringing tone. This never happened before & I became concerned. At first, I attributed it to water entering my nose accidentally during my swimming lessons which I started taking up since 23 Jun 2006. On 17 Jul 2006, I stopped my swimming lesson because my left ear seemed to be getting worse. The ringing sound was getting louder & my left ear became blocked which affected my hearing.

What did I do about the ear problem? Wait for "Next Change" ..... akan datang ......

thanks for being so patient,
tsk tsk

No comments: