Monday 27 August 2007

back to the dentist

I couldn't take breakfast this morning. My upper molar tooth was in great pain. My teeth have been giving me trouble for some time. This time I knew I must go see my dentist. Cannot delay anymore. Good thing Dr Un could see me at 2.30pm so I went.

"O dear, your teeth are in bad shape. They seem to be decaying!" That was really bad news. The frightening thing is I don't feel a thing. No feeling......a result of the lack of saliva? It's scary although I know tooth decay is one of the side effects of radiation. This is actually happening to me one year after radiation.

I told Dr Un to do whatever she thinks needs to be done. She repaired not only the upper molar tooth but several other decaying ones as well. Looks like I have to be prepared to become "bogeh" one day. The trouble is I might not be able to undergo tooth extraction due to the risk of bleeding.

If I am still in your prayer list, please whisper a prayer for me to Daddy above.

thanks for journeying with me,
tsk tsk

No comments: