Wednesday 29 August 2007

early morning exercise

Today I revived my early morning walks with Lily Phoen. It has been more than a year since I had one. Lily & I normally go for early morning walks during her school holiday break.

This morning, we took a brisk walk to Xiao Guiling, walked one round on the tracks of Bukit Gombak stadium then walked back to my residence. It took about one hour. Half-way walking, I did feel slightly giddy. Not sure if it was because of the hot weather or because I was hungry or because my body is still not ready for exercise. When we were reaching my residence, the rain started to pour. Good thing I always bring an umbrella with me whenever I go out. It has become a habit. I cannot leave home without one.

In the past, we used to walk to the nearby Bukit Batok Nature Park. This is a beautiful park with many kinds of plants, trees & humming birds. We had stopped going to this Park since that time when we met some monkeys along the way --- it was frightening as the monkeys seemed quite aggressive. We managed to turn back without being harmed. Lily had reported this to the Nature Park Board. We have never been back to the Park since. I wonder if the monkeys are still there.

thanks for reading this blog,
tsk tsk

No comments: