Wednesday 23 January 2008

bone scan

I went for my bone scan this morning. After the jab, the nurse told me I had to wait 2 hours before the scan could be done. Since it was such a long wait, I was allowed to go back to office to do some work as long as I returned to the hospital within the 2 hours.

I am actually feeling quite scared what the scan might show. I had a hunch something is just not right with my body; it's either my bone or breast that is in trouble this time. More than a year ago, I also had a hunch that something was not right when my ear began to give me problems. And my hunch turned out to be right. This same nightmare is haunting me again. "What if...........?"

Nobody will understand the anxiety, the fear I'm going through. I'm preparing myself for the worst. Although I have to face it alone, the Lord knows how much I can take, He knows my breaking point and He will not allow me to be stretched beyond what I can endure.

"Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am in distress;
my eyes grow weak with sorrow,
my soul and my body with grief.
My life is consumed by anguish
and my years by groaning;
my strength fails because of my affliction,
and my bones grow weak."
(Psalm 31:9-10)

Those who are still reading this blog are getting fewer & fewer. But I thank you that I still have a place in your heart. Thank you for remembering me. Thank you for praying.

Thank You, Lord, for the pain,
tsk tsk

No comments: