Saturday 5 January 2008

Happy birthday to me!

According to western tradition, there are 12 days of Christmas. This period (25Dec-5Jan) is also known as Christmastide. Today is the 12th day of Christmas. It is also my birthday.

I had turned down all who had called or emailed or sms to bring me out to celebrate my birthday. Thank you for remembering my birthday. I'm truly touched by your love. I hope I have not offended or disappointed any of you. As in all previous years, I wanted my birthday to be a quiet day. I prefer to spend the day alone ....... with the Lord.

"For You created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from You
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body."
Psalm 139:13-16

Happy birthday to me!
tsk tsk

No comments: