Thursday 8 February 2007

Thank God for BSF

Two fellow BSFers visited me today. Lily Yang & Suiling were in my BSF group way back in 2000/2001 when we were studying the book of Matthew. We have been keeping in touch all these years. Lily is teaching at Singapore Poly & during her term breaks, both of us will go for our weekly walks at either the Bukit Batok Nature Park or Little Guilin Park. Suiling, a dental surgeon, will join us occasionally.

I thank God for BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). BSF International has its headquarters in San Antonio, Texas, USA. BSF started in 1953 & has grown to 1000 classes worldwide today. There are now 15 classes in Singapore, going on to 16. I have been in BSF since Feb 1995. I was called to be a Discussion Leader in 1998. After serving as a DL for 5 years, I switched over to be a Children's Leader. Through BSF, I have not only learned more of God & His Word, I've also loved God & His Word more. I have also made a number of good friends at BSF. This is one good memory about Singapore I will take with me should God call me to leave Singapore one day.

thanks for journeying with me,
tsk tsk

No comments: