Saturday 3 February 2007

Visitors from GBC

Now that I've recovered physically, I'm happy to be fit again to receive visitors. I remember when I was very sick in Oct/Nov 2006, I had to turn down visitors as I was then too weak & had low immunity to infection. To all my friends, thank you for being so patient. You may start visiting me now if you wish to!

Late this morning, I was happy to receive my old friends from Grace Bethesda Church - Elder Tik Soo, his wife Ivy & son David, & Molly. Molly is a missionary who has faithfully served the Lord in Asian countries for many years. We had a good time of fellowship & catching up. Ivy wanted to take me out for lunch but I had to turn down her offer as I still could not eat normal food. She promised to cook me my favourite dish - chicken with red wine, a well-known Foochow delicacy - when I can eat again. Hmmm, something to look forward to indeed!

thanks for journeying with me,
tsk tsk

No comments: