Friday 15 June 2007

breast cysts

Today, I had an SGH appointment to review my mammogram & breast ultra-sound results. After my surgery 2 years ago to remove 2 breast cysts, which turned out to be benign, I had been required to go for an annual check-up.

This time round, I felt a bit nervous because of my recent nose cancer experience. I prayed, "Lord, please don't let it be bad news because I don't think I have the mental strength to take another blow."

The ultra-sound revealed a number of small breast cysts but they appeared to be benign. The doctor said nothing needs to be done now but to follow up in a year's time. I come from a family of breast cancer so I am considered to be in the high risk group. I can only look to the Almighty God for His protection. Please uphold me in your prayers, if you still remember me.

thanks for journeying with me,
tsk tsk

No comments: