Wednesday 21 May 2008

3 appointments at sgh today

Whew......this week is the last BSF class for this term. It has been a 13-week marathon since Feb. I've run out of steam & have been looking forward to this long-overdue break for a long time. There's so much that our body can take. I suppose God did not make us like super-machines that can work 24/7. I suppose my tiredness was also partly a result of my weekly TCM consultation on Sat night. I'm glad I now need to consult Dr Cheng once every fortnight.

Today, I have 3 appointments at SGH. I don't know if scheduling all 3 appointments on the same day will prove to be a clever idea. I wanted to kill 3 birds in one day, rather than to kill 1 bird each on 3 different days. I will know by the end of the day who gets killed, me or the bird!

11.00am = mammogram + breast ultrasound
1.30pm = National Dental Centre (try new denture)
2.20pm = ENT clinic
Afternoon = Chinatown (to buy herbs)

The results of the mammogram/ultrasound will be known next Fri, 30 May. The breast clinic sees patients only on Fridays. Last year, the ultrasound shows many cysts on my right breast. I pray that it will be better results this time round.

thanks for remembering this poor wretched soul,
tsk tsk

No comments: