Monday 2 June 2008

a sister blog

On 16 Apr 2008, I wrote that I would be expanding this blog to bring God's comfort to fellow Christians who are suffering & hurting from cancer. I mentioned that I would include some short write-ups to encourage cancer sufferers & survivors to persevere in the midst of their suffering.

I have since changed my mind. Instead of squeezing everything into this blog, I have started a new sister blog named Romans838.

There is a direct link to both blogs. You can find the link on the top-right of the page. All you need to do is simply to click on the link. For instance, when you are on the "tsk tsk" blog, click on the "romans838" link on the top-right of the page & it will bring you to the "Romans 8:38-39" blog. And vice-versa. It's as easy as ABC.

I hope there is always something to cheer you up each day.

tsk tsk

No comments: