Wednesday 24 January 2007

A new BSF term

The new BSF term began yesterday. This year, we are studying the book of Romans.

It was all excitement for the Children's Leaders as we welcome the students back to the BSF School Program after a 3-month break. For CF & I, it was a wonderful change to be given Level 1 class to teach this year. These P1 & P2 kids are so cute & adorable!

I praise God for the privilege to serve. At first, I wasn't sure if I would recover in time for the new BSF term. But here I am, back once again as a Children's Leader, but with a new "handicap", my dry mouth. For days, I was full of concern for my dry mouth. Will it affect my teaching? I prayed & pleaded with the Lord. And the Lord was faithful to His promises. He took care of my mouth throughout the 2-hour session. CF told me my voice sounded normal. I knew that it was the Lord's enablement. Thank You, Lord, for teaching me to be dependent on You for everything. Thank You, Lord, for showing me what a great God You are!

thanks for journeying with me,
tsk tsk

No comments: