Saturday 20 January 2007

PS.......here I come!!

Hmmm.....PS was having lots of fun the last few days teasing me on this blog. Her intention? To "force" me to take over her job as blog manager. She thinks I am now well enough to update the blog myself. She is right. I'd better take over now before her creative mind starts writing more non-sensical things about me. PS, watch out.....here I come!!

On a serious note, I must put on record my heartfelt thanks to PS for being both my personal manager & blog manager during my time of illness. PS was the brains behind this blog. Her daily postings on the blog kept everyone updated on my prayer needs. The blog was read by many friends from all over the world - Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, UK & USA. As my personal manager, PS coordinated all my transport, food, prayer & other needs. When my illness took a heavy toll on me, PS had to run all over the place to get things done for me. I wouldn't know what to do without her. No matter how busy she was, PS always had time for me. She was my pillar of support (PS) & pillar of strength (PS). Lord, thank You for sending me this super-angel who has made a lot of personal sacrifices to share in my pain & suffering. PS, thank you for all your hard work in creating & managing this blog. Thank you for all that you had done for me.

Brothers & sisters in Christ, from now onwards, you will see a different style of writing on this blog. Hope you will continue to read this blog & support me in your prayers.

thanks for journeying with me,
tsk tsk

No comments: