Sunday 21 January 2007

PS makes exit ...

This blog was started by PS (me) on behalf of TSK in Aug 2006. Most times, I could only second guess and write what I thought and felt was in TSK's heart.

About time, TSK takes over and handles her own blog now, so she can really journal here and share with you right from her very own heart.

It has been such a privilege and so much fun for me to "play" around on this blog. I guess this will be my final entry ... as PS makes exit.

Flom de 1 n oni cheen phai see (pardon the lingo here but I just couldn't resist)
To my dear friend and X koh-lidder, as always and will always be ...

May God's Angels Keep You

May God's angels greet you every morning,
And guide you throughout the night,
May they comfort all your sorrows,
And help you win the fight.
May they keep watch over your soul,
And show you God's perfect way,
May they guard you while you're sleeping,
And see you through your day.
May they calm your every fear,
And hear you when you shout,
May they show you bright new hopes,
And still your every doubt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PS, you have always been a wonderful koh-lidder & friend. I would like to reproduce below a poem which you had so lovingly sent me the day before I started my RT.

Subject: Friend of Mine

Take my hand and walk with me,
Across the sands of time;
Hand in hand and heart to heart,
Together, friend of mine.

We will share the solitude,
And walk in quiet peace;
For my heart hears what your heart says,
It listens when yours speaks.

We've shared our hearts and souls as one,
In perfect harmony;
The laughter and the tears we've known,
Are the sweetest melody.

For years have brought us to this place,
Across the sands of time;
And we will walk here till the end,
Together, friend of mine.